The third iteration of West Coast Weekender Festival & Conference touches down in America’s Finest City May 3rd through 6th and we have been hard at work fine tuning your festival experience.
Here are 5 things we are very excited about!
1. Lafayette Hotel is our NEW home base. The hotel Gods have opened their doors and we are ecstatic to announce our new partnership with Lafayette Hotel, Swim Club & Bungalows. The entire hotel ground will be activated from May 2nd to May 7th with schedules planned for panel discussions, pool parties, brunch and dinner specials, after parties, and activations. For the locals, you already know. For the out of towners, get ready to meet an instant San Diego gem. Staying at the hotel is highly recommended and we expect to hit capacity. Hotel packages are now available at their least expensive price starting at $200 a night and include ticket(s), claim yours today!
2. The Festival is now on Friday + Saturday. This year we will be presenting the festival showcases on Friday and Saturday. This will allow our responsible guests be able to make it to work on Monday with a less than major hangover from the weekend. Thursday and Sunday will still feature Poolside Parties as well as the official rubs hosted in the legendary Mississippi Ballroom at Lafayette Hotel.
3. Poolside Sessions sponsored by Stoli. Bring your bathing suit and start every day with brunch and poolside entertainment sponsored by Stoli Vodka. Poolside Sessions will be the perfect start off point for your day.
4. Pop-up Record Shop at Lafayette Hotel. West Coast Weekender has a very special experience in store. A vinyl pop up like no other! We are excited to present a curation of records from our diverse lineup of DJ’s. Expect to see rare finds and exclusive releases (or say pressings) across many genres. This will be a unique opportunity to browse the private collections of some serious collectors! You’ll also want to come by and network with WCW artists!
5. Traxsource At West Coast Weekender! Weekender 2018 will be supported by Traxsource, a unique electronic music store created and curated by DJs with decades of experience in the music industry. More at www.traxsource.com